5.1.17

Quiet Storm / Angel in the Mix / Sexy 70's Soul, Jazz & Funk Set / Jan. 2017

Quiet Storm / Angel in the Mix / Sexy 70's Soul, Jazz & Funk Set / Angel in the Mix, Jan. 2017

Feel Like Makin' LovFeel Like Makin' Love - Marlena Shaw
I Guess I'm Just Another Girl In Love - Love Unlimited
The Highways Of My Life - The Isley Brothers
Riding High - Faze-O
Time Slips Away/ Shoot Yer Shot - Ohio Players
Clean Up Woman - Betty Wright
She's My Main Squeeze - Gene Page
I Wanna Know Your Name - The Intruders
Oh Love, Well We Finally Made It - Barry White
Let's Stay Together - Margie Joseph
Don't Call Me Brother - The O'Jays
Clover - Earth, Wind & Fire
Happy Feeling - Sister Sledge
Light My Fire (Featuring Jose Feliciano) - Minnie Riperton
I'm Dancing For Your Love - Rufus & Chaka Khan
Changin' - Sharon Ridley
Always There (Original 12" Mix) - Ronnie Laws